Lenders, learn how to identify and prevent WFH fraud. Work from home (WFH) fraud is real. When the pandemic pushed workers out of offices and into their homes, lenders lost a lot of oversight and control with their employees, employees lost a constant source of education and guidance, and risk found a new entry point.
In this 30 minute session:
- Follow a lender’s fraud checklist to discover the ways fraud enters a remote work environment
- Learn tips and techniques to reduce risk among WFH staff
- Find out the top WFH risks other lenders are facing
- And much more!
- Jennifer Folk — SVP, National TPO Fulfillment, Sierra Pacific Mortgage Company, Inc.
- Roze Acup, CFE — Director, Risk Management, DataVerify
- Lora Grenier — National Account Executive, DataVerify