The 2022 Nomination period has closed. Click here to see the 10 women mortgage executives named 2022 #NEXTPowerhouse Award winners.
2023 NOMINATIONS OPEN JAN 25, 2023
For women professionals working at mortgage lenders
Want to nominate a vendor or service provider? Click here to go to the #NEXTPowerhouse Partner Awards for women AND MEN who support women mortgage executives.
NEXT’s Powerhouse Awards are open to all women professionals working in companies that originate mortgage loans, from the executive suite to the front desk to the back office.
The nomination fee is $495 and all nominations must be received by Friday, March 3rd, 2023 at midnight ET.
What makes a #NEXTPowerhouse?
#NEXTPowerhouses recognize a challenge or problem in their companies or in the industry, then take the initiative to improve it. The challenge could be related to any of the many issues that arose in the mortgage industry over the past year. Here are some examples:
- Leading adaptations to market changes like adding new channels or increasing efficiency
- Implementing technology to benefit the company or its clients
- Issues related to industry trends, like compliance deadlines or innovation
- Issues related to the nation’s increased focus on diversity, inclusion, and fairness
- Or other important issues over the past 12 months
NEXT Powerhouses are role models, mentors, and change agents. They advocate for progress and push companies forward, whether in technology use or in the way we treat and relate to each other as professionals and human beings.