Join us in celebrating the professionals who advanced the mortgage industry in the past year. We’re looking for 25 women mortgage professionals to recognize for NEXT’s 2021 Powerhouse Awards.
NEXT’s Powerhouse Awards are open to all women mortgage professionals, from the executive suite to the front desk to the back office.
What makes a Powerhouse?
Powerhouses recognize a challenge or problem in their companies or in the industry, then take the initiative to improve it. The challenge could be related to any of the many issues that arose in the mortgage industry over the past year. Here are some examples:
- Pandemic-related issues, like the need for data security among remote workforces, or the lack of connectivity typical among work from home staff
- Issues related to industry trends, like the workflow, client service, and other challenges arising from a deluge of origination volume
- Issues related to the nation’s increased focus on diversity, inclusion and fairness
- Or other important issues over the past 12 months
NEXT Powerhouses are role models, mentors and change agents. They advocate for progress and push companies forward, whether in technology use or in the way we treat and relate to each other as professionals and human beings.
NEXT Powerhouse Award Submission Guidelines
- Submission period closes at 11:59 PM Eastern Time on Friday, June 25th
- This award is open to ALL women mortgage professionals (C-suite, execs, front desk, back office, etc.)
- Nominees must be currently employed in a company that serves the mortgage industry (origination or servicing)
- Professionals may nominate themselves; third parties, such as public relations firms, colleagues or peers may also nominate professionals
- Winners must agree to Terms and Conditions
25 winners will be selected by a team of judges, and will be contacted in late summer 2021.